By first handedly experiencing the loss of Luna, we know that the offer to escape our new reality for a few nights would have been a dream. We are delighted to offer this option for you to choose.
Please ask yourself the following before deciding on this service:
• Do you need to escape the everyday silence of returning home without your baby?
• Do you need time to process what has happened?
• Are you in need of recovery time having just completed life’s hardest task of giving birth?
• Are you in need of some respite away from family members to grieve in peace?
• Do you need something to look forward to after you have said goodbye to your little darling?
We can help you.
We are able to offer a relaxing getaway at either a log cabin or a hotel depending on your individual preference.
Once you make initial contact, we will be able to tailor your experience to your requirements and emotions. If you want to eat in your room, no problem. If you don’t want to speak to anyone, no problem. If you want to bring your pet for extra comfort, no problem!
Please get in touch or ask a family member to get in touch on your behalf to arrange your stay.